Selmer Paris Recital Soprano Clarinet in A A1610REV Evolution
Find a Dealer
For those who prefer to play on the dark side, Selmer presents Recital.
With its exceptionally thick wood, the Selmer Paris Recital B-flat clarinet is a favorite for clarinetists seeking a dark, rich tone. The sophisticated design of the bore gives the Selmer Recital exceptional presence and a pure, tonal core. The diameter of the joints is bigger than a traditional model by two millimeters.
The Selmer Paris Recital is an expressive instrument for those who are looking for “a dark sound”.
- Extra Thick Outer Diameter: Rich, robust sound that holds center at extreme dynamics
- Small Bore: Offers extreme tonal core
- Grenadilla Wood Body: Has been naturally treated, varnished, and treated with water repellent ensuring excellent performance under all conditions for years and years
- Evolution Bore Treatment: This innovation combines a new generation resin into the wood, allowing better stability and longevity of the instrument, all while preserving the acoustic qualities of a wooden clarinet.
- Great Stability: The bore does not move or change and the reliability of the fit of the barrel onto the upper joint is improved
- Better Thermal Conductivity: The instrument heats up and gets to pitch more quickly
- Smooth Response: Amazing legato in all registers"
|Body Material||Aged Grenadilla Wood|
|Key Material||Nickel Silver|
|Thumb Rest||Adjustable / Strap Ring|
|Spring Type||Blued Steel|