Conn Selmer Inc. warrants to the original owner-user that its products will be free from defects in material or workmanship. See the following information below to determine what length of time a particular product is warrantied for.
Products with a 2-Year Warranty
- Cases, bags, and accessories
- Prelude, 100 & 200 series Band & Orchestra series instruments
- Selmer Paris instruments
- Ludwig Stands, Pedals, Thrones, and Holders
- Ludwig Evolution, Accent, Junior Drums, Backbeats, Breakbeats, and Pocket Kit Drums
- Ludwig Universal and Supralite Snares
- Marching percussion including snares, tenors, quads, and bass drums
- Musser instruments including, marimbas, chimes, vibes, and xylophones
Products with a 5-Year Warranty
- 300-900 series band and orchestra instruments including all marching brass
- Ludwig Neusonic, Legacy Maple, and Mahogany, Classic Maple, Classic Oak, Vistalite
- Ludwig USA Made Snares including Black Beauty, Supraphonic, Super Series, Hammered Brass, and Copperphonic
- Ludwig Timpani
Limitations and Exclusions
For service under this warranty, which is limited to the original purchaser, please contact your authorized Conn-Selmer dealer. Conn-Selmer, Inc. reserves the right to exercise its discretion in approving any warranty claim and its proper resolution, including any repair or replacement.
- The warranty provided herein shall be void and of no effect in the event that the product has been operated outside its designed output capacity.
- The warranty provided herein is for replacement or repair. Conn-Selmer Inc. shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage, or expense of any kind arising out of a breach of the warranty. Further, Conn-Selmer Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages, nor for any loss of revenue, profit or use, arising out of a breach of this warranty or in connection with the sale, maintenance, use, operation or repair of the product. In no event will Conn-Selmer Inc. be liable for any amount greater than the purchase price of a defective product. The disclaimers of liability included shall remain in effect and shall continue to be enforceable in the event that any remedy herein shall fail of its essential purpose.
- This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty for the product, and is in lieu of all other express and implied warranties. Conn-Selmer specifically disclaims all other express and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purchase. No person or entity is authorized to bind Conn-Selmer Inc to any other warranty, obligation or liability for any product. Installation, operation or use of the Conn-Selmer Inc. product for which this warranty is issued shall constitute acceptance of the terms hereof.
- This warranty does not apply to instruments sold through dealers not authorized to do so by Conn-Selmer, Inc. This warranty does not cover instruments that have been used previously and is not transferable.