Selmer Paris Muse Soprano Clarinet in A A16MUSE
Find a Dealer
Get inspired by Muse clarinets!
Designed to become a natural extension of your breath, the Selmer Paris Muse B-flat clarinet are for musicians looking for instruments with a precise and direct sound. Characterized by ease of play, they offer an immediate vibration, as well as a woody, luminous and resonant tone
Their ergonomic comfort and the design of the key work allow a very quick adaptation to the instrument.
The Selmer Muse clarinet's tuning has also been optimized and is well calibrated with precise intervals. It benefits from a great consistency in all registers and in the passage between registers.
The EVOLUTION★ system is integrated into the Selmer Muse clarinet. This innovation, based on an internal lining process with a new generation resin, brings better stability and longevity to the instrument, while preserving the acoustic qualities of a traditional wooden clarinet.
- Grenadilla Wood Body: Premium, unstained wood
- Evolution Bore Treatment: This innovation combines a new generation resin into the wood, allowing better stability and longevity of the instrument, all while preserving the acoustic qualities of a wooden clarinet.
- Great Stability: The bore does not move or change and the reliability of the fit of the barrel onto the upper joint is improved
- Better Thermal Conductivity: The instrument heats up and gets to pitch more quickly
- Smooth Response: Amazing legato in all registers
|Body Material||Aged Grenadilla Wood|
|Key Material||Nickel Silver|
|Thumb Rest||Adjustable / Strap Ring|
|Spring Material||Blued Steel|