Selmer Paris Muse Sopranino Clarinet in Eb E16MUSE
Find a Dealer
Free your artistic potential and inspire the world with the Muse!
Born out of the acoustic qualities of the E♭ Recital, the Selmer Paris Muse E-flat clarinet features extreme advancements in pitch accuracy, ergonomics and mechanics. With these marked improvements, the new Selmer Muse E♭ clarinet offers the clarinetist both tonal and mechanical security that until now were unheard of. What did remain from the Recital E-flat is the thicker walled body and unique bore that allow the Muse E♭ clarinet to possess an unmatched depth and warmth to the sound.
These qualities matched with the excellent manufacturing quality of Henri SELMER Paris clarinets make the new Muse the perfect asset for the professional clarinetist.
- Recital Bore an Diameter: Unsurpassed depth of sound
- Cork Pads: Offer quicker response and easy projection
- Natural, Unstained Grenadilla Wood: Selected for its high density and stabilized for 3 years in a controlled environment
- New Position for E-flat Arm: Assists in keeping the hand relaxed and efficient
- Black Chromed Metal Rings: Sleek look
- New Thumb Rest: Greater comfort with less weight
|Body Material||Premium, Aged Grenadilla|
|Barrels||2 - 43mm / 4mm|
|Key Material||Nickel Silver|
|Left Hand E♭||Yes|
|Spring Type||Blued Steel|
|Pads||Cork / Leather|
|Mouthpiece||Selmer C85 120|