The Bach 180 series trumpets are the number one selling professional trumpets in the world, and they remain the sound choice of artists globally. An incredibly versatile instrument, the 18037 offers everything today's most discriminating players desire. Combining his talents as a musician and an engineer, Vincent Bach created brass instruments of unparalleled quality that are often copied but never duplicated. The 180 series offers depth and color of sound coupled with the even intonation and response a professional player needs. Nothing beats the sound of a Bach.
Bach Stradivarius Trumpet in Bb 18037
- The 18037 features a #37 one-piece hand-hammered professional bell that produces a warm sound with great projection allowing this instrument to work well in multiple musical settings—from jazz to concert or solo playing.
- The #25 leadpipe allows for slight resistance that is effective in centering tone production.
- Clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound.
- These features combined with a .459" medium-large bore allow the player to produce a well-rounded sound well suited for all types of music.
- .459" Medium-large bore
- Standard weight body
- Standard weight yellow brass one-piece hand-hammered #37 bell
- Standard construction #25 mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Adjustable 3rd slide rod stop
- Clear lacquer finish
- Bach 7C mouthpiece
- C180 woodshell case