Signature Series Tenor Saxophone
Find a Dealer
The Signature tenor is a reinvention of the Series III model, which has been a favorite of saxophonists for its acoustic qualities and its ergonomic comfort since its launch in 1995. With an increased neck tenon diameter, this new model delivers exceptional precision and a full sound. Strongly inspired by the Series III, its ergonomics are suitable for musicians of all levels and musical styles.
Equipped with the new 3-point tightening neck receiver system developed for the Supreme model, the Signature tenor ensures impeccable homogeneity of sound. Other Supreme features include a nickel-silver tightening ring adding greater density in this sensitive zone and an octave key with Teflon contact points enhancing mechanical fluidity.
A saxophone that is both traditional and a beacon of modernity, the Signature tenor is embellished with original Art Deco style engraving, paying homage to the age-old techniques handed down through generations of artisans at the Selmer Paris factory since 1919. In this unique and fabled workshop where craftsmanship is fundamental and omnipresent, human hands create sound.
- The generosity and breadth of sound of the Series III with improved intonation and response
- Mechanical innovations taken from the Supreme model
- Immense richness of timbre suited to all musical genres
- Great flexibility of play
- Great projection capacity
- A refined aesthetic
- An ensemble of specific accessories
- Key: Tenor B-flat
- Range: Low B-flat to high F-sharp
- Neck receiver with concentric three-point tightening
- Adjustable neck receiver tightening ring in nickel-silver
- Fine gold gilded metal thumb supports
- Keys inlaid with natural mother-of-pearl
- Leather pads with riveted metal resonators
- Exclusive Signature engraving
- Signature gold lacquer
- Concept mouthpiece
- Exclusive Signature case